Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Adobe download - Please read those who replied!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 2 Jan 2008 00:44

Anyone know a good website where I can get Adobe Picture download free please? I don't like to use just any download would prefer the actual website download but it must be a free program.

Betty

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 2 Jan 2008 10:34

have you tried googling for it.

Shirley

seems to be 30day free trial offers for it but I think in the end you may have to pay for a full version

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 2 Jan 2008 10:47

You seem to want to have your cake and eat it.......lol!

Reg

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 2 Jan 2008 13:08

SH Rat, http://www.download£20notesforfree.com :-)))

Roy

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 2 Jan 2008 13:11

Betty Boo.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopalbum/starter.html

Roy

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 2 Jan 2008 17:28

Hi Shirley, Reggie,SH Rat, Roy,

Sorry I din't know everyone would respond like this, I wasn't asking something for nothing it was just I had this photograph programme before and used it for several years, I know its free but it was a good simple one to use.

My computer crashed and I lost a lot of things included were all my photographs and other family tree things. Sorry if I have offended anyone but I really didn't mean to, lots of problems at home too just now as hubby is very ill and I just didn't have the time over Christmas and New Year!!

Roy thank you for the website address!!

Betty

Sorry Everyone.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 2 Jan 2008 17:34

Heh Betty

You didnt offend me ,far from it, and I think some of the other answers were tongue in cheek and a little bit of leg pulling !!!

Shirley.

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 2 Jan 2008 19:03

nudge

HeadStone

HeadStone Report 2 Jan 2008 19:20

Hi Betty Boo
I don't know if this is the program you may have lost but this is Free of charge:

Adobe Photoshop Album
With Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition software, you can freely explore the basic features of Photoshop Album 2.0. Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition makes it easy to find, fix, and share your digital photos. Organize your digital photos in a snap. Instantly fix photo flaws in just a click or two. Easily share your memories in a slide show with captions, or email individual photos to family and friends.

available for download from:
http://www.photo-freeware.net/adobe-photoshop-album.php

Bye
Paul

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 2 Jan 2008 19:39

Hi Paul,

I think that maybe was the one I had before thank you for giving me the link. I will give it a try anyway, really appreciate your help as I want to get these few pictures I have left saved before my computer goes away tomorrow.

Betty

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 2 Jan 2008 19:44

Ah SH Rat,

You remember Patrick Collins DCM from Durham then?? Just a young lad too!! so sad!! I just didn't know why everyone thought a free photograph download was so strange!!

Betty