Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help Needed!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Caroline

Caroline Report 27 Jan 2008 14:54

I am trying to relocate my brother Karl McCormack born approx 1968/69 who i have already found with help from fellow members bak in 2006. I wrote him a letter but sadly he did not reply. I quite foolishly did not keep a copy of his address thus why i am asking for your help again. Could anyone in the Stafford area look him up for me on the electoral roll (this is how someone got me his address originally). I remember the address being Kingfisher (something) his mum also lives near him her name is Patricia Anne McCormack. Karl recently got married in July if anyone could help with the information i have given i would be so grateful.
Or can anyone else suggest my next move?
Thanks Caroline

Heather

Heather Report 27 Jan 2008 19:01

If he is still there you can look yourself on 192.com or try BT directory enquiries on line

Mandy in Wiltshire

Mandy in Wiltshire Report 27 Jan 2008 19:24

Hi Caroline

I've got him on the 2005/06 electoral roll disc and will send you the full address in a PM.

If he's no longer there, at least it was recent and the new occupiers could well have a forwarding address.

Hope this helps,
Mandy :)