Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thomas Bonner (1816 or 1819) Morpeth Nothumberland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 27 Jan 2008 23:13

I'm looking for information about my GGGG Grandfather Thomas Bonner born either 1816 or 1819 in Morpeth. I have the following information, but am looking for DOB and any other pre-1838 information about him or his parents:

Individual Summary: Bonner, Thomas
Sex: Male
Father: Bonner, Thomas
Mother: Middlemas, Ann

Individual Facts:
Name: Bonner, Thomas
Sex: Male
Birth: Abt. 1819 in Morpeth, Northumberland
Residence: 30 Mar 1851 in 6 Constable's Buildings, Kingston upon Hull
Shared Facts: Forster, Ann
Marriage: 18 Jan 1838 in South Shields, Durham
Marriage Fact: 18 Jan 1838 in Church of St. Hilda, in the Parish of St. Hilda in the County of Durham

Children:
Bonner, Mary Ann
Bonner, Margaret Jane
Bonner, Thomas Henry
Bonner, George Forrest
Bonner, John William
Bonner, Selina Peace
Bonner, Frederick James

Thanks in advance to everyone for looking at this post. One of my relatives in Canada has been trying to look this up for some 2 years. I only just got the request to search.

Best wishes

Bob Meadows

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 27 Jan 2008 23:49

I presume you have this? From IGI, extracted record.
Thomas Bonner, of Morpeth married Ann Middlemas, 22 July, 1818, Morpeth, Northumberland.