General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christmas Fair

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 6 Dec 2013 23:16

Christmas Fair up the church hall tomorrow.

I'm not going, I don't have any money until the benefits go in on Tuesday.

But there will be cake and there will be tea there.

I have a good idea I know who might be up there investing his pocket money in Tetley's and madiera..

Huia

Huia Report 6 Dec 2013 23:19

I wonder who that might be? :-D :-D

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 6 Dec 2013 23:24

We're off to our local village Christmas village fayre tomorrow, we're taking our Grandaughters, they have a wonder Father Christmas at the Church, best I've ever seen, It isn't Fred is it Sharron ?

:-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 6 Dec 2013 23:29

Not as far as I know Lynda, but he doesn't tell me everything.

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 6 Dec 2013 23:30

I'll ask our Father Christmas if his real name is Fred, that should give us a clue :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 6 Dec 2013 23:38

Beware!

You wouldn't want Fred coming down your chimney in the night.

Trust me. you wouldn't!

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 6 Dec 2013 23:47

Awwww that's a shame Sharron, but maybe you're right not to let Fred down our chimney, as we haven't got one, he could of done himself a mischief trying :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 6 Dec 2013 23:51

If he thought you or he needed a chimney then you would soon have one. Well, a hole in the wall that kind of resembled a fireplace a bit anyway.

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 7 Dec 2013 00:04

I hope you've got a Christmas jumper for Fred to wear on Christmas day Sharron, it seems the thing to do this year, we all HAVE to wear one, can you imagine, 10 of us round the table in tacky Christmas jumpers, still at least I haven't got to put a posh frock on :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 7 Dec 2013 00:08

No. I haven't bought him a onesy either.

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 7 Dec 2013 00:13

Bet he's gutted not having a onesy :-(

:-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 7 Dec 2013 04:49

Thought you were going to say you were raffling Fred off Sharron?

Is he looking for your Christmas pressie at the Fair, it might be you getting a nice onesie lol

Lizx

Sharron

Sharron Report 7 Dec 2013 09:46

Of course he isn't. It is a Christmas fair, not a jumble sale!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Dec 2013 12:51

As long as they aren't selling nice elderly ladies, you never know what he might bring home on his wheel chair Sharron :-D :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 7 Dec 2013 13:35

I know what he brings home in the way of elderly ladies.

We had a few years of chasing her round the village when she bolted and having to keep the bathroom window wedged shut to stop her throwing toilet paper out.

If he gets another one like that he can keep it in the shed.

Not my shed that came with the free erection!

Sharron

Sharron Report 7 Dec 2013 20:14

He went and held court at the Christmas fair.

They came home with a bag of horse dung. I don't know if they were selling it on a stall or if he won it.