General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Genetically Parsimonious

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 7 Dec 2013 11:14

My parsimony is genetic,

Yesterday, I was explaining to Fred that he was nearly out of whiskey and that I couldn't get him any more until the benefits cleared on Tuesday (so he could whistle for it!) There is some Grouse in the cupboard but it is wasted on Mister Drain!

Quite worriedly he asked me if I had had the heating allowance.

Well yes, of course, and if I were to break in to it he could have whiskey but I am not doing that.

That was alright then. He didn't mind waiting.(Wouldn't make any difference if he did!)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Dec 2013 12:41

Bless him he was actually thinking of not having heating. If you lived nearer Sharon I'd give him a bottle for keeping me amused.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 7 Dec 2013 12:46

was finking of sending a bottle of southern comfort!

Sharron

Sharron Report 7 Dec 2013 13:30

He is not thinking of not having heating.

He is wondering if he was right all along and I have spent it all on me.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Dec 2013 15:07

:-D :-D :-D