General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New pici

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 15 Dec 2013 20:59

Back from Brussels where it was taken. Had great if exhausting trip, worth it though. :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 16 Dec 2013 06:26

Glad your trip was a good one Elaine and that you enjoyed yourself, take things easy when you can to recharge your batteries for Christmas

Lizxx

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 16 Dec 2013 21:21

Thanks Liz I will try but OH is being very difficult to deal with and gets very abusive if I am not in total agreement with him. The break from it all was just what I needed as I am "his carer/ slave" that is what carer means to him. Happy Christmas love. Elaine. :-)

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 17 Dec 2013 04:38

Oh Elaine, I know how hard that is to cope with, mine's the same, I am sure he is at the beginning of Alzheimer's but he won't get himself checked out. He asks me the same things over and over and whatever I tell him goes in one ear and out the other. He says I have to write more things down for him, I have to write enough notes to remind him of things as it is. It's driving me round the bend and no chance to escape at the mo.

Lizxx