General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gordon Ramsey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 20 Dec 2013 21:53

not normally a fan but.............

.....just watched his Christmas cooking programme and enjoyed it.
Think he has a beautiful family. :-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 Dec 2013 22:03

Pity though he is such a bully to his staff or other kitchen people in programs he is in.

His foul mouth puts me off .

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 20 Dec 2013 22:11

Awww Mau...you have gone over to the Dark Side! :-D :-D Now Jamie Oliver is another story.... by the way, did anyone see him on Graham Norton and not recognize him?

edit...I meant on the Graham Norton Show not on Graham Norton :-D :-D

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 20 Dec 2013 22:17

Yes I know Shirley his foul mouth and manner is the reason I'm not a fan of his :-(...but was browsing and caught the programme. His children are just lovely though (in spite of their father :-0)

No BC I haven't gone over to the Dark Side lol :-D...I used to love Jamie Oliver in his younger days but, sorry, I went orf him :-( I watched a bit of Graham Norton and thought Jamie was looking a bit 'puffy' around the gills? :-(

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 20 Dec 2013 22:17

LOL :-0 :-D <3

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 20 Dec 2013 22:23

Puffy is the word, Mau. That is what Bette Davis said when she found out she was pregnant in ??? testing, testing, Mau! She stamped her little feet and said 'I'll get all puffy'

Bet you a fiver you wont know which fillum...No googling now! <3

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 20 Dec 2013 22:41

oooh I don't know the answer BC :-S :-| .....stamps me little feet lol

"I owe you a fiver"......will you take it in milk bottle tops pet? or it's going to be a bumpy road ;-) <3

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 21 Dec 2013 16:29

You have just reminded me of a joke Mau.

Old Bob is in charge of a coach full of loonies on a day trip.
On the way home, Old Bob stops off at a pub thinking it would be a nice idea to treat the loonie folk to a drink before they head home.
He explains to the landlord that the loonies would pay with bottle tops, buttons, sweet wrappers etc........but not to worry because he would settle the bill at the end.

When he had settled everyone back on the coach, he went back in to the pub to pay the bill.

"How much do i owe you?" asked Old Bob "£327 50p" replied the landlord.

"Lovely" said Old Bob........"Have you got change of a dustbin lid?"

:-D :-D :-D

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 21 Dec 2013 18:05

LOL.........for a minute there PH I thought I'd reminded you of a loony :-( :-S :-| :-D :-D.....good joke :-D

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 29 Dec 2013 02:22

I think it was Mr Skeffington but will settle for the milk bottle tops :-D :-D <3

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 29 Dec 2013 20:24

oooh ello :-D....Fanny and Trippy? no wouldn't have guessed the quote BC :-(....but hope you receive the bottle tops I've sent through the post. :-D...... <3