General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Card from Dutch

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 23 Dec 2013 20:48

I received a Christmas card from Joyce today. God bless her and her super husband Jan, I hope she is getting better and thank you Jan for looking after our dear friend. :-) <3 <3 <3

kandj

kandj Report 23 Dec 2013 22:09

I hope Joyce and Jan enjoy a happy Christmas and that 2014 will be much healthier than this year has been.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 24 Dec 2013 02:51

I hope so too, it's been a dreadful year for them both.

Onwards and upwards, Joyce!

Lizx

Persephone

Persephone Report 24 Dec 2013 03:07

Both Joyce's and Liz's cards arrived on the same day last week.. Very good synchronization. Long way to travel to us in NZ and to make it on the same day was extra special.

Lots of love Persie

Justice of Peace

Justice of Peace Report 24 Dec 2013 04:49

I also received a Christmas card from dear Joyce, even though she has been through so much she still continues to care for the rest of us. I have messaged back with Christmas greetings to both her and Jan, bless

Another Joyce (P)

Cooper

Cooper Report 24 Dec 2013 06:59

Bless Joyce, I have also had a card and have sent her one back,

May 2014 be a better year for Joyce and Jan

teresa

Cooper

Cooper Report 24 Dec 2013 06:59

Bless Joyce, I have also had a card and have sent her one back,

May 2014 be a better year for Joyce and Jan

teresa

Cooper

Cooper Report 24 Dec 2013 07:00

Oops posted twice :-)

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 24 Dec 2013 21:01

What a caring person she is considering her trials, I was choked when I got it and sent a message straight back with a pici of my trip to Belgium. A happy Christmas to you all Elaine. :-D <3 <3 <3

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 24 Dec 2013 21:48

I also received a card, how lovely of them to send them. I sent her a message wishing them a lovely time and hoping Joyce has good health in the coming year.

Wishing everyone on here a lovely Christmas and good health .xx

ann

ann Report 24 Dec 2013 22:04

I also had a card from Joyce and Jan. What a lovely thought from them. I have had a very bad year. I had my car stolen in a burglary and 3 serious illness in my close family. Joyce herself has been through illness in herself and family and still comes back strong. What a great gr member, still thinks of everyone else. Happy Christmas to her and her family. xx

Rambling

Rambling Report 24 Dec 2013 22:26

Hopefully Joyce will read this thread,

Thankyou Joyce for your lovely card <3 <3

Hope you and Jan have a good Christmas, and Dan and I wish you better health for 2014 xx

kandj

kandj Report 24 Dec 2013 23:55

I also have had a Christmas card from Joyce and Jan and wonder at their stamina when this year has been a tough one health wise for them both.

Sending loving wishes for a Happy Christmas and a good New Year for Joyce, Jan and their families. I really do hope that they have blessing galore this Christmas time. xxx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 25 Dec 2013 02:33

I had my card from Joyce and did get hers off to her when I posted the 'foreign' ones. How strange that ours should arrive with you together, Persie. Must be something to do with us being 'twins', well we have birthdays on the same day anyway lol

Joyce is a very determined lady so expected nothing more than she kept trying to do as she always has done and send cards out to all her pals.

Lizx