General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Coronation Street

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 25 Dec 2013 20:43

Anyone have any razor blades? why oh why do they always have to have such misery and disaster on a Christmas Day? :-S

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 25 Dec 2013 20:57

Well I suppose peeps sitting around having a good time, stuffing mince pies doesn't make very exciting telly :-D

Andrew

Andrew Report 25 Dec 2013 21:41

Just made the mistake of watching Eastenders during the food fight. How do they dream these plot lines up??

Andy

Merlin

Merlin Report 26 Dec 2013 12:57

Ann, Have you seen the price of Razor Blades Lately? :-D :-D Near enough £10. for a pack of four. hope you had a nice "Whisker Free Christmas." ;-) ;-)

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 26 Dec 2013 13:40

Did anyone notice that when roy went to help hayley up his bag was hy the lamppost but whne he got her arm he had hold of oops lol

Florence61

Florence61 Report 26 Dec 2013 15:00

Well i watched corrie and have to say they were wrong to show nick hitting leanne as this was not on late at night and i personaaly dont think showing some domestic violence on xmas day made family viewing.
Of course in real life we all know sadly it happens but the episode could have been made without that incident.

As for the food fight in eastenders, now that made me laugh!!!

Merlin dont go there with the price of razor blades as now my son and oh both shave my shopping bill has hit the roof. Why are these necessitites so blooming expensive?

Hope everyone had a lovely xmas day.
Florence
in the hebrides :-)