General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Good bye....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leslie

Leslie Report 26 Dec 2013 18:53

Due to unfortunate circumstances I have to cancel my subscription with Genes.. I said a few weeks ago about having to say goodbye...I just felt you all have been such a delight to be in contact with that I should let you know why....
Hope you all had a very happy Christmas and I wish you all A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.......Love to you all......LES. <3 <3 :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 26 Dec 2013 19:02

Oh Les - such a shame to see you go - it's been nice knowing you - here's hoping you have a super duper 2014

Lots of love

Ann XX :-D :-D :-D :-D

lostmeboardname

lostmeboardname Report 26 Dec 2013 19:16

sorry to hear you are leaving us.
take care,
Jan x

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 26 Dec 2013 19:18

Sorry to see you go Les, best wishes for 2014 <3

Emma :-)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 26 Dec 2013 21:11

Sorry that you are leaving us Les, I do hope that you are ok. :-)

Huia

Huia Report 26 Dec 2013 21:15

Take good care of youself, Les.

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 26 Dec 2013 21:18

TAKE CARE LES.

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Dec 2013 21:18

Hi Leslie, im so sorry to hear you are going too, you will be missed and I hope for whatever reason you have had to go that all is ok with you and yours and maybe hopefully see you soon :-) <3

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 26 Dec 2013 21:19

Sorry to hear you are leaving us..

You will be very much missed and take care of yourself..

I wish you the best of everything in 2014. <3 <3 <3 <3

Hope to see you back in the near future. <3 :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 27 Dec 2013 03:58

Les, I am sorry this is your final posting. Hope nothing too drastic has happened. Had been thinking about you and the visit Joy and I made to you in October and hoping I can make it your way again in the Spring or Summer.

Take care, love to Audrey

Lizxxx

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 27 Dec 2013 09:48

Come back soon Les there will always be room for you on here.

I hope all is well and that you have a happy healthy 2014

Wendy

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 28 Dec 2013 03:25

I will try and keep in phone contact with Les, or by email, and can update you all now and again on what our cheeky chappie is up to. Had a quick word yesterday with him and made him laugh and I reminded him that he can still keep an eye on us, just will have to steam when he can't respond to something that sparks a response lol

Take care Les,

Lizxxx