General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sharon and fred

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 28 Dec 2013 22:25

whats happened to sharon,nothing serious i hope ,her tales are very entertaining,Im a retired carer so know how frustrating it can be when equipment goes wrong--such as electric beds. hope shes not affected by this weather i used to live in that part of the country.

best wishes
wendy(lincs)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Dec 2013 22:33

I have been away, has she not been on here. I hope they have not been affected by the power cuts, do hope all is well with them.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 28 Dec 2013 23:06

There are still 1500 homes without power in her area.

Sharron

Sharron Report 28 Dec 2013 23:34

Thank you for asking.

We are all fine thank you.

I had a lot of trouble signing in and kind of lost the impetus.

Didn't know what to get the old bugger for Christmas so he had another bottle of whisky. That was when he told me he would really like a radio.

So he has a radio but it is still in Argos, waiting for me to order it and him to go and pick it up!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 28 Dec 2013 23:44

:-D :-D
Glad you're okay :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 29 Dec 2013 04:26

I am pleased you are both ok Sharron and Fred, all the best for 2014. I look forward to more stories of Fred's antics and hope the weather won't hold him back from gallivanting off for sausage sandwiches

Lizxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 29 Dec 2013 09:39

Oh Great, with all the power cuts we were a bit worried, so glad you are ok. :-)

Sharron

Sharron Report 29 Dec 2013 10:55

Can you imagine how traumatic it was for the poor old chap to have to eat turkey and stuff on Sausage Sandwich Day!?

It shouldn't have to happen to a person of his age.

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 29 Dec 2013 12:24

Disgusted with your Sharron,,,Poor old Fred had to do without his Sausage sarnie...Tut Tut... :-D :-D :-D :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 29 Dec 2013 12:28

Just another deprivation for him to endure.

GinN

GinN Report 29 Dec 2013 13:00

Aw, Sharron! Did you not cook any pigs in blankets with the turkey? Fred could have enjoyed a couple in between two slices of bread! :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)

Sharron

Sharron Report 29 Dec 2013 13:24

The way he puts it away they would have had to have been a couple of middle whites at least!

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 29 Dec 2013 13:28

Wonder what he is getting this Wednesday :-D :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 29 Dec 2013 13:30

If it is a black bun, she says expectantly, I will tell him he wouldn't like it.

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 29 Dec 2013 13:37

Would I let you down ;-) :-D :-)

Wendy

Wendy Report 29 Dec 2013 17:46

Glad you are ok Sharon and Fred,dont post much on here ,ive just renewed membership,and i quite enjoy the tales folk write,,not getting far with the tree bit but maybe this coming year will bring some info.

Happy New year to you Sharon and Fred,
and to everyone else on GENES.
with best wishes
wendy(lincs)

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 29 Dec 2013 18:23

Aww Bless So glad you are okay Sharron and I know Fred wouldn´t have minded a sausage day (as long as he got fed)
Just pleased to hear you are safe

Wend

Wend Report 29 Dec 2013 19:12

~~~~~~~~ to Sharron. Good to see you on here again, you silly ol' fool :-D