General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Happy 2014

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 31 Dec 2013 12:59

Just wanted to wish you all Happy New Year and wish everyone health and happiness. I have met and made some wonderful friends on Genes it has changed my life in many ways. I no longer feel the same community spirit I once did. I will from now on catch the wonderful friends I have met, elsewhere. For those I have met, thank you for the time we spent together, all the meets were lovely. For others who became part of my life but never got to meet, thank you also for helping me through some difficult times. If our paths cross again that will be great if it does not have a wonderful life x

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 31 Dec 2013 15:29

and a very Happy New Year to you too <3 <3 <3 <3

Frederick

Frederick Report 31 Dec 2013 15:51

And that goes from me too, lets hope that those who had a rough 2013,
have a better 2014 and get all the things and hopes that they wish for.
:-) :-) :-) F.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 31 Dec 2013 16:33

Happy New Year Mel, hope all goes well for you in 2014. :-)