General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Parish records

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Florence

Florence Report 31 Dec 2013 19:58

Why is it when I click for BMD's you only give me parish records and have the cheek to ask for more money. I have already paid more subs for military records which used to be all in with platinum membership. I don't suppose GR will ever read this page, they always seem to be conspicous by their absence.

Rambling

Rambling Report 31 Dec 2013 20:26

Florence GR staff do not read all the posts, or indeed many...only the ones that have been reported usually, and to be fair they couldn't read all posts as it is a small staff.

Contact them via 'Help' at top of page if you are having a problem. Platinum should give you access to BMDs ( though personally pre about 1950 I find Freebmd.org.uk much easier to use) but Parish records are extra.

Community Manager

Community Manager Advisor Report 3 Jan 2014 17:01

Hi Florence,

Please send me a PM with the email address you have registered with and I will see why you are unable to see BMDs.

Regards,

Shelley