General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brain dead

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 2 Jan 2014 20:41

Guess who arrived for her Drs appointment on time but a day too early. Excuse. Have been in so much pain all day that my brain reacted by shutting down. :-S :-S :-S

Samantha

Samantha Report 2 Jan 2014 20:44

My brain often shuts down and I'm not in pain :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 3 Jan 2014 05:45

Poor you Elaine, is your knee hurting or something else giving you pain?

Hope you see the doc today and he/she can help you.

All the best for the New Year my friend

Lizxx

Sharron

Sharron Report 3 Jan 2014 08:25

They won't see you even if you are only about 24 hrs late will they.

Nit picking I call it!

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 3 Jan 2014 20:07

Well saw her and I am to have a full MOT. I do hope when they find the bits that are naff they will recall me for a full service, replacing parts that are worn. Then I will be a new woman. :-D :-D :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 4 Jan 2014 03:58

Wow, Elaine, the mind boggles, a new Elaine, with full service history and mot certificate, we won't know you lol

I feel as tho I need an mot or something, I have a list to take to the doc next week but feel like a hypochondriac when I mention things. However I do feel it's best not to ignore things, they won't go away and caught early can often be less hassle.

Let us know how you get on!

Lizxx

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 6 Jan 2014 20:49

Not been on puter too busy with work and Oh. I had a cold before I went to Belgium and I have not felt right since, so very tired but I am not sure what the cause is. could be my diverticular prob, it has been playing me up, or the horrible dark that lasts longer than the light ( I hate winter dark) What I really need is a taste of warm sun. ;-)

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 7 Jan 2014 02:33

Me too, Elaine, but all I am going to get for the while is a week in Maldon, Essex for o.h.'s bday, in early Feb. Cottage we are renting looks nice tho, it will mean we can spend time with his son and the grandkids at their new home in Chelmsford. They should be moving later this week. Will also be having a coffee with a lovely lady I met on here years back who works in Maldon.
I would really like to hibernate, with lots of chocolate and good books!

Get all that over and I will start thinking about sunshine hols, hope we have better luck with all our holiday plans this year but will have a contingency plan of my own in case lol

I will find it difficult as usual, as we have to go away on the 40th anniversary of my late daughter's birthday, then it comes to the date she died three days later, which is when my great nephew was born last year, and then o.h.'s bday on the 5th and we come back on the anniversary of my daughter's burial.

Hope you can find out why you aren't feeling so well, maybe o.h. is getting you down too. Take good care of yourself.

Lizxx