General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SOME TIMES

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

michael2

michael2 Report 7 Jan 2014 00:15

some times when you cry
no one see,s your tears
some times when you are in pain
no one sees your hurt
some times when you are worried
no one see,s your sress
some times when you are happy
no one see,s your smiles
BUT fartjust one friggin time
every body notices
and you thought this was going to be one of thise heart touching stories ? :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 7 Jan 2014 00:25

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Huia

Huia Report 7 Jan 2014 00:56

My son does it all the time and everybody notices - you cant help but notice unless you have lost all sense of smell. Recently he visited the Hamilton (NZ) where his niece lives. It was only a short visit, but the daily paper next day had the headline "Mystery Stench in Hamilton". It was described as being like rotten eggs or sulphur. Since my son often cooks up tomatos and eggs together (half a dozen eggs with 2 large tomatos) and had it twice when he visited me, I had to ring him up to say that must have been a beaut that he dropped in Hamilton. :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 7 Jan 2014 01:56

Lol Michael and Huia, my son is a bit naughty like that too always has been, even as a little'un! His are often silent but deadly, dreadful if he is in the car with me lol

Btw, Huia, are you going to help Hamilton solve the mystery lol?

Lizxx

Susan-nz

Susan-nz Report 7 Jan 2014 06:31

LOL Michael,

I love your humour.... :-D. Laughter is the best medicine ;-)

Huia

Huia Report 7 Jan 2014 07:01

No way, Liz. I am keeping mum about it. I am going to visit my granddaughter and 2 gt grandsons.

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 7 Jan 2014 07:37

Michael & Huia :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 7 Jan 2014 10:01

Love it !! :-D :-D :-D

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 7 Jan 2014 11:01

Get a dog.............ours always gets the blame :-D :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 7 Jan 2014 11:58

nice one Kitty!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 7 Jan 2014 13:25

Like Kitty our Westie always gets the blame :-D :-D

Michael and Huia :-D :-D

Linda

Linda Report 7 Jan 2014 13:35

Love it :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Merlin

Merlin Report 7 Jan 2014 13:35

I had a cousin of similar Ilk, hes was a Bus Conductor (Way back when they had them) you could always tell when his Bus came along, There was a Blue Haze at the front and the passengers were slightly Commotosed when they got off. :-D :-D :-D

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 7 Jan 2014 15:30

Our old cat Mirabelle is getting a bit demented now and the vet recommended getting a plug in Feliway diffuser which emits synthetic pheromones that has a calming effect

When it came I was reading the leaflet and trying to explain to OH what It effects are supposed to be on certain cat problems .one of the illustrations was stopping stress farting !

OH promptly responded you aught to get one for yourself !

Cheeky bugger

:-P :-P