General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PLEASE can someone help me find a link?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RStar

RStar Report 3 Feb 2014 16:12

To the child support agency complaints for the Ombudsman. I know it exists but Im going round in circles. My daughter is 14 years old this year and I've received not one penny in maintenance from her (so called father) who lives a good life as a property owner and shop owner. She was a planned baby as well, loved to bits by me but sadly he just decided he didnt want the commitment before she was even born. The CSA havent done anything despite sending me written apologies and taking him to court on one occasion. My case worker changes every time I phone them, yet they never contact me. :-| :-(

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 3 Feb 2014 16:15

Try this link:-

http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/dg_digitalassets/@dg/@en/@benefits/documents/digitalasset/dg_198866.pdf

Page 19 for the Ombudsman details

RStar

RStar Report 3 Feb 2014 16:21

Thankyou.