General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I don't believe it

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jonesey

Jonesey Report 19 Feb 2014 08:04

http://goo.gl/nx8A9e

Do you?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 19 Feb 2014 09:00

No, not really.

He's probably made an assumption somewhere along the line with out having documented proof, or chosen the wrong baptism/marriage in the PR. What's the betting that Ancestry's One World Tree was involved at some point, and some of those IGI pedigrees which make all sorts of assumptions!

If he's linked into 'gateway' aristocracy, he'll have found himself related to Adam and Eve!! Too many of those lines were created to flatter. :-D

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 19 Feb 2014 10:01

hmmm!

I didn't realise that Kirk Douglas was THAT well endowed...........
Or are his Y fronts filled with something else?

LOL

Renes

Renes Report 19 Feb 2014 10:12

Wonder if he has his tree on here ....

and no I don't believe it

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 19 Feb 2014 12:41

I bet he can go back as far as Adam and Eve ;-)

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 19 Feb 2014 13:16

Dont forget that when Noah built the Ark everyone else was drownded

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 19 Feb 2014 13:30

Nearly as bad as the people on here who are related to Santa Claus, Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ :-D

jax

jax Report 19 Feb 2014 13:41

The was someone a while back who announced on the Ancestry.com (American) face book page, that she too was related to so many different film stars, singers and whatever from all the corners of the world.

I believe she was slated so much she removed her thread...but she seemed to believe it :-D

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 19 Feb 2014 17:00

There was a knighthood atached to my unusual surnme which died out in Nottinghamshire about 1600. I cannot tell you how many people have a family chart that includes this man as a direct ancestor.

The clue is in the knighthood dying out, I would have thought :-) ;-)

But we will all be relaterd properly to some very interesting people. Mathematics and probablilty tells you that. And you see it on most of these WDYTYA UK and American programmes (programs)

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 19 Feb 2014 18:41

I have lots of paupers but not a celebrity or title in sight.......... I am proud of all of them :-D