General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I am so tired

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 23 Feb 2014 20:46

and wonder why.
Then think oh yea, stayed up late with dog, went to bed at 11.30 pm got up at 11.45pm to let her out and greeted OH coming home from work. (early for once). sometime after 12. Then my fault read until 2.35 am Up again to madam shouting at 3am finished book. Fell asleep on settee at 6am woke up and got up at 7.15 am. and I wonder why I am tired ?

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 24 Feb 2014 06:19

Oh dear, you are getting as bad as me Uzzi! I read myself to sleep a lot, and wake up with the my finger in the pages of the book where I am up to, the light on and lost track of the story!

Hope you have had a better night's sleep

Lizxx