General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Little Girl

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 4 May 2014 13:12

Jans brothers grandaughter who is 5 yrs old is in hospital as her bowls are twisted as she has,nt been the toilrt for afew days ,the took her to one hosiptal and now done to another one near Amsterdam ,Jans mum rang us to tell up please say apray for this little girl Fay thank you Joyce x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 4 May 2014 15:23

Bless her, she must be in pain and upset too. Sending her and the family lots of thoughts and I hope that she will be well soon.

dutch

dutch Report 4 May 2014 20:12

Ann thank you her mum has her on facebook she his athing up nose like i did but at list she has alitle smile,i can remember what it was ut i hope she gets better her mum is nurses but he goes to see people

Sallie

Sallie Report 4 May 2014 21:09

Oh sorry to hear about Jan's niece, I hope that she will soon feel a lot better. Bless her! Sending her family lots of positive thoughts.

Sending her lots of love and get well wishes.

Also hope that you and Jan are slowly improving too. Take care.

Love Sallie.xxx

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 4 May 2014 23:34

Wishing well for the little girl and hoping she is soon home and well. xx

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 4 May 2014 23:35

Dear Dutch

Hello

Hope the little one will soon be better.

Caring thoughts to the parents and yourselves.

Take gentle care
Best wishes
Elizabeth,
xx

dutch

dutch Report 4 May 2014 23:56

Thank you ladys will tell her mum as she has 6mth old little girl and 7 year old boy ,so its worry for mum and dad that the 5 your old is in hospital but mum is with her dad has got the other two i think as he may be with his wife and the children with his parents

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 5 May 2014 04:16

Hope Fay will soon be lots better Joyce, she must be very frightened, bless her and the family all really worried.

Lizxx

dutch

dutch Report 6 May 2014 00:00

she has her hand rapd up as she has needles and anoher thing up her nose no one has wrong us yet ,they wont because of Jan not being wll he lost alot of weight
Dutchxx

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 6 May 2014 00:41

Dear Dutch
I hope the little girl is getting better.
Also thinking of you and Jan and hope things are getting better for the both of you.
I will not be on here for a few days but will be thinking of your family.
Take care
Sylvia xxx <3

dutch

dutch Report 6 May 2014 01:01

Sylvia thank you i want not be on but i cant sleep so go on Jans pc take care
Dutchxx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 6 May 2014 05:19

Hope things are better for you all soon Joyce, will talk with you soon.

Take care and stay positive

Lizxx