General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LIKE A BEACHED WHALE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2014 14:18

I WAS ON MY OWN AND DECIDED TO BE CLEVER AND GO
OUT IN THE GARDEN,,,,,,USING THE ZIMMER I GOT TO BACK DOOR
AND CAUGHT MY HEEL ON THE STEP AND FELL INDOORS,I ALWAYS
KEEP MY MOBILE WITH ME
FIRST PHONED OH BUT NO ANSWER,
PHONED DAUGHTER BUT NO ANSWER.
NO ONE NEXT DOOR SO LAST RESORTS PHONED GRANDSON
HE WAS COMING ROUND AS OH ARRIVED HOME,
THERE WAS ME ON THE FLOOR WITH MY FEET STICKING OUT OF THE BACK DOOR I LOOKED LIKE A BEACHED WHALE ,,,SO FUNNY FLAPPING
MY ARMS,,,GOOD JOB I GOT PLENTY OF NATURAL PADDING I WASN'T HURT.

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 10 May 2014 15:00

Oh DIZZI <3 you should not try to be clever and attempt things when no one else is at home, I know how frustrating it can be, from my own mobility problems, when I want to do something that I should not tackle unless someone is about in case things go wrong.

Glad you are OK - mark you it must have been a sight to behold, you lying on your back waving your arms around :-D

Iris

Iris Report 10 May 2014 15:10

oh dizzy, please be careful, you don't want to hurt yourself , and end up back in hospital. mind you ,I did have a little smile at the thought of you laying there flapping your arms about . take care of yourself, iris ;-)

AnnMarieG

AnnMarieG Report 10 May 2014 15:21

Oh Dizzi, please take care, you did make me smile though, sorry. xxx ;-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 10 May 2014 15:34

I always worry OH will fall when I am out the house . I take the cat to the vet every morning still and he has strict instructions not to get up till I get home .

My every 6 week hair appointments take all afternoon so I make sure he had his mobile near to him and tell him to give me a ring during the afternoon .

Its a worry when folks are dodgy on their feet .

Glad you are OK Dizzy :-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 10 May 2014 15:38

Dizzi what are we going to do with you madam?? :-) :-) :-) <3 <3 <3 <3

Glad you are ok <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 11 May 2014 08:18

You will have to take more water with it Gwen, lol

Seriously, glad you didn't hurt yourself and hope you will soon feel more steady on your pins.

love
Lizxx