General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

did he? or didnt he?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 24 May 2014 19:40

Nico Rosberg runs out on a qualifying lap, and Hamilton has to slow down because of yellow flags,

de ja vu?

I wonder....

Ferrari-Renault

Maclaren.......Maclaren...?

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 24 May 2014 20:28

I personally think he did it deliberately looking at the on board camera. Poor Lewis was not a happy bunny

Tecwyn

Tecwyn Report 24 May 2014 20:33

Very suspect - to say the least :-0

Tec :-)

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 24 May 2014 21:09

At least, this season, (in MY opinion) there have been races, rather than processions.......

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 24 May 2014 21:12

I agree with that as usually the GP bores the pants off me but this year I have been watching it again with OH and it has been a lot better

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 24 May 2014 23:36

Races have definitely improved - mainly because the cars seem unreliable.
With that in mind, rain would make the Monte Carlo race a LOT more interesting :-D :-D