General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

so sad

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 26 May 2014 08:40

llo my friands could i please ask you for your wides as last week Jans mum sister s hobby took sick ,and last night he died age weht 66 yours old full of cancer which he never new he had ,this is mums five sisters lost there hubbys one last year and now another this year last night ,
were is it all going to end
this cancer talking all our friends
i ,m so sad of all that everyone lost
But theres nothing we can can realy do
But to help the family left behand get through
i have never forgot my good friends there will Always stay in my heart
But its the familys left behand we try to help them all after the sad part
Thank you for reading this and please excause if i have wrote it wrong im thinking of his daughters and his son and two grandsons,its going to be asad day ,i have to go with Jan as its family and his uncle was called Jan and his wife Ada Always together but no on her own
Joyce en Jan

SueCar

SueCar Report 26 May 2014 08:47

So sorry to hear your very sad news. :-(

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 26 May 2014 09:37

Joyce I am sorry to hear this news. <3

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 26 May 2014 09:59

Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time. Xx

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 26 May 2014 10:22

Condolences to you and all your family.

Mr M........ x <3 x

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 26 May 2014 10:46

I am thinking of you Joyce, I am so sorry for your loss, sometimes life can seem so cruel.

Take care

Paula x <3 <3

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 26 May 2014 10:50

So sad, and so very depressing to read bad news time and time again. Condolences to his family.

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 26 May 2014 11:47

Thinking of you and all the family at this sad time
Mary xx

dutch

dutch Report 26 May 2014 13:22

ButtecupFields i agree its so sad to loss some familys but he was Always nice to me ,as must of you no lasy year it was nearly me and have prented everyone s names who sent there thoughts ,then this year it was my hubby Jan but we got throught it ,its only my brain that dos,nt week ,but for jans uncle its sid for his family but i think of everyone i know wo are sick,and i hope i can put better things on gr intstead of the sad news,its hard fo me as i don,t speak Dutch so my Jan has to tell them what i say but than you all for your adding on here xxx

AnnMarieG

AnnMarieG Report 26 May 2014 17:19

Sending condolences to all your family. <3 <3

Sallie

Sallie Report 26 May 2014 22:14

Joyce, so sorry to hear the sad news. Sending our condolences to you, Jan and all the family.

Hope that both you and Jan are feeling better.

Love, Sallie and Alun.xx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 26 May 2014 23:16

Joyce, I am sorry to hear of the loss of Jan's Uncle Jan. I hope he didn't suffer too badly before he died, how awful that the cancer wasn't found a lot sooner so he could have had treatment to maybe keep him with Ada for longer.

Please pass on my condolences to Jan and his Mum and Uncle Jan's family.

Sorry I missed your calls, will talk with you soon. Try and stay strong and look after you and Jan and hope his Mum will be ok, after another sad loss for her.

Lizxxx

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 26 May 2014 23:17

Sorry to hear of your sad news Joyce. Love to all the family XX

dutch

dutch Report 27 May 2014 10:34

Thank you all Liz he did,nt know he had it at all and it was to late now we are just wating for the card to see when the funeral is ,it will be so full as all the familys and friends go ,talk to you later on x

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 30 May 2014 00:11

Dear Dutch

Hello

Very sorry to hear of the passing of your husband's uncle.

I hope you can the memories of his kindness close to your heart and may they bring you comfort when you feel ready.

Take very gentle care of yourself, Joyce.
With sincere wishes to you and your husband.
Elizabeth,
xx

Persephone

Persephone Report 30 May 2014 04:39

You are right there is nothing you can do but be there if you can.

One wishes you could go to Jan's wishing well he made, make a wish and it will all be okay but the big C takes so many of our loved ones from us.. Sometimes it is quick and other times drags on and on.

When you think about it in some ways he was lucky, he went quickly and did not have time to dwell on his illness.

You look after yourself, love to Jan and all your gorgeous family.

Persie