General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

2015 Sheffield Meet on Sat 13th June

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 30 May 2014 06:57

Yes I know it´s over a year to go, but I am being very organised with holiday booking. ! and this is up by request.

OH couldn´t get the May off work so June it is.

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 30 May 2014 06:57

The start of the meet will be on Friday 12th in the Ibis Hotel ....all being well we will request the 6th floor again. for late night revelers we can only hope that the Norfolk Arms has their entertainment of cross dressing karaoke :-S :-S :-S :-S :-S :-D

For those only making the SATURDAY MEET we will be meeting 12.30pm in the OLD QUEENS HEAD which is on Pond Hill right next to the bus station (through the arch where the coaches full in on E (I think) ) .

Duty Free orders will be collected nearer the time :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Island

Island Report 30 May 2014 10:57

A tad further south and I'd join you.

edit. something nicked me tad :-S

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 30 May 2014 11:14

Sorry Island but Sheffield it is. :-(

Island

Island Report 30 May 2014 11:44

Your loss :-P

;-) :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 30 May 2014 15:40

I agree Island it is and who knows maybe one day further south I may go.