General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Blinky thunder storm here.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 9 Jun 2014 08:24

just as l'm about to go out we have a thunder storm, chucking it down too....anyone else got one??

Off out now
jude

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 9 Jun 2014 09:07

Yes...about 15 mins ago.it poured.
Just called gardener who was booked to come ...no use trying to cut grass etc.
Coming Fri now.
Unpredictable at mo.
Don't get caught in it without umbrella! :-S

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 9 Jun 2014 11:00

Back now, phew did it come down, l was ok though, had to get my sister to a coach, we were'nt really out in it as such :-) :-)

Good idea to change the day for gardener :-)

jude

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 9 Jun 2014 11:20

We had a thunder & lightning storm last night, garden looks really fresh this morning. The sun has come out :-D but showers forecast :-)....but not to worry :-D

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 9 Jun 2014 20:02

Well our weather turned out to be a gorgeous day from about 10.30am....sun still shining :-) :-)

jude ;-)

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 9 Jun 2014 20:19

At the moment I wish it would storm here. It's been unbearable all day - not just hot but really muggy and heavy - headache weather. At the moment I am sitting by a wide open window and there is not a breath of air but I don't think we are going to get a storm.

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 9 Jun 2014 20:22

Been lovely since lunch time,,but certainly not muggy. :-D