General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FOR SALE...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 11 Jun 2014 14:50

Several miscellaneous objects ...
To be sold by Auction at the "GR Lost and found Depot".

Items include several baby toys and a couple of Dummies all in good condition.

All proceeds to go to the RR benevolent fund.

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 11 Jun 2014 14:53

All found on the floor by the prams left at the door!

Or have fallen out of the handbags as they were swinging

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 11 Jun 2014 14:53

Don't be silly Brian.....how can they be lost when we know who they belong to.....besides.....you missed out your very large wooden spoon.....but I expect that was only mislaid eh? :-D

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 11 Jun 2014 15:01

Well if I mislay "my spoon" I`m sure you would oblige by letting me have the use of yours.. Susan10146857 :-D

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 11 Jun 2014 15:05

LOL.....that took you some time .....so hard to make up, these comebacks aren't they, :-D

Right now......where is it that you think I use a wooden spoon Brian?...I don't think I have put up a thread stirring it...ever!.....I could be wrong of course.. Can't remember though.....but do enlighten me and anyone else interested, as to when I have stirred it

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 11 Jun 2014 15:09

That's a well used ploy susan , Sorry its wasted on me.
I refuse to be drawn sweetie. xx

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 11 Jun 2014 17:52

But you made a statement about me Brian.....am I not entitled to an answer?.....I really and truly do not know what you mean......In fact I feel very sad now :-( ....most upsetting.....having abuse hurled at me for no apparent reason...:-(

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 11 Jun 2014 20:49

I used to wield a huge wooden spoon, sadly I don't have the strength nowadays, well.......maybe sometimes I can lift it for a good stir ;-)

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 11 Jun 2014 21:04

Including a worn finger........... ;-)