General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Finding the Summers family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tom

Tom Report 16 Jun 2014 05:28

I seem to have reached a brick wall, Thomas Summers married Cecilia Mary MaCrea in 1950 in St. Pancras London_ got separated and Cecelia Mary MaCrea went on to marry Derek W Laws in 1957. Any information or how to get over the wall would be welcome. I am only here for another 3 weeks - [email protected]

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Jun 2014 08:10

Hi there welcome to Genes

this would be better on the finding living board where helpers usually are who can try to help

If you transfer this over then please delete this request

You should delete too your email address as this is an open forum and anything posted on it can be found by Google so you lay yourself open too all sorts of spam mail etc .its why its against T &C s not to post personal info on here

You should check back from time to time to see what has been found .or too see if anyone has a question you can help with

Any personal info found won't be posted on the board but will be sent to you via the send message facilty it's known as a PM , ie a personal message

Posters will indicate they have done this