General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patsy Byrne

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 22 Jun 2014 01:11

Amongst other roles - 'Nursie' in Blackadder has died, aged 80.

RIP

Sharron

Sharron Report 22 Jun 2014 01:21

RIP Bernard.

Cooper

Cooper Report 22 Jun 2014 08:40

I loved Nursie :-) she put everyone in their place without them ever really knowing :-) :-D :-D :-D

RIP

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 22 Jun 2014 09:29

when I told hubby last he was told me she was also the voice of the cadburys caramel bunny and when he first found out it was her couldnt beleive she had such a sexy voice lol.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 22 Jun 2014 09:51

she was brilliant - had no idea she was Royal Shakespeare trained

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 22 Jun 2014 11:46

How sad. She was one of those jobbing actresses who you would see all over the place.

And talking of voiceovers, Miriam Margoyles was the voice of the sexy girl in the cigar adds many years ago.

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 22 Jun 2014 18:30

And so soon after Rik Mayall, who as Flashheart was 'pleased to see Nursie'.... both good actors who will be missed.