General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who ho a happy bunny

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 26 Jun 2014 16:15

Probate part 3 sorted YES ? getting there slowly. 99% of the way.

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 26 Jun 2014 16:32

Part 3??

Sounds as though Spanish probate is a lot more complicated than in UK.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 26 Jun 2014 16:36

Well done for perseverence Uzzi. :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 26 Jun 2014 16:37

Andysmum probate was UK but trying to get a sterling account for the money was a nightmare. Part 1 was normal probate , part 2 was the executor renouncing and handing it all to me Part 3 is yes I have probate

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 26 Jun 2014 16:50

Thanks, Uzzi. I hope the executor handing it all to you saved you a bit in fees. It sounds as though you deserve it. :-) :-)

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 26 Jun 2014 21:37

Good news then Uzzi and you didn't even need my account lol!

I am glad things are slowly working out for you, and pleased your sanity has survived almost intact!!!!!

Lizxxxxx

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 27 Jun 2014 01:41

lol Liz I really did think I was going to scream but I made it JUST
Ann thanks
Andysmum trust me this is a light hearted thread to say YES in another 8 days mother dear will have departed 12mth ago and it´s taken me this long !!! She didn´t make life easy when living so why did I expect it easy now ?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 Jun 2014 10:12

Out of interest - how did you sort out the Sterling Bank account?

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 27 Jun 2014 10:29

Great news Uzzi. I nearly had the screaming bit at moms bank trying to give my permission for the balance in her account to go to my sisters. You would not believe the hassle - well perhaps you would. At one point the cashier asked if I drove - I told her no only people up the wall and they very rarely come down again................
Eventually succeeded but did not really need all the hassle for a few hundred pounds.

Love Mary xx