General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ha! Ha!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 28 Jun 2014 11:18

I bought a new sofa a month ago, and, to save the cover from constant dry cleaning, (cats & grandchildren) I put a throw over the seat cushions. I have a lovely cheap black 'fleece' from I*ea - easy to wash, quick to dry, but need another one for when it's being washed.

Unfortunately I*ea no longer do them in black. Just looked for black throws in Debenhams - they cost more than the sofa did :-S

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 28 Jun 2014 11:29

Primark sell them Maggie.

Not sure if they are 'seasonal', but I know I bought a black one for grandson a while ago.
As you say, easy washed.

Gwyn

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 28 Jun 2014 11:40

Just off to 'Primarche' Gwyn (now the rain's stopped) :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 28 Jun 2014 13:50

The black ones were 'furry', so I bought a smooth charcoal one at a grand price of £2.50! :-D

Sofa's dark grey - cheerful colour scheme in my house :-D

......understandable though, when 2 of the 3 cats are black, the third is a long furred black & white, and her combined fur 'droppings' are grey :-(

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 28 Jun 2014 18:54

Glad you found something suitable at a good price.
I'm sure the cats will love it !

Gwyn