General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Chicken fat!!!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 1 Jul 2014 20:32

I don't know what it is advertising because I turn it off as soon as it comes on, but does that advert with the song about the chicken fat get on anybody elses nerves like it does on mine?

While we are at it, I want to kill that smug woman who is not counting calories and is having chicken curry as well!

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 1 Jul 2014 20:44

YES - absolutely. I think it's a phone advert but not sure - I always turn the sound off as soon as ads come on (but I do quite like the chewing gum one with the room full of snakes :-D)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 1 Jul 2014 21:14

Sharron , a message from my OH. He hates all adverts especially Car ones.

I love the Meercats but that's about all :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 1 Jul 2014 21:37

I love the Meercats and actually managed to get one ...He's lovely .... or was g/son pinched him :-(

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 1 Jul 2014 21:39

Ah that's what Grandkids do best.... Simples ;-) ;-) :-D :-D :-D

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 1 Jul 2014 21:42

Yes I know that's what g/kids do but it was a real fight between him and me he just pulled it harder than me ,,,Not fair :-(

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 1 Jul 2014 21:57

:-( :-( :-( :-( Nolls. :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 1 Jul 2014 23:08

Is he called Oleg?

GlasgowLass

GlasgowLass Report 1 Jul 2014 23:52

Oleg arrived in our post on Monday!
He now lives with my daughter :-( :-( :-(

New Avitar: Bye Bye Oleg :-( :-(