General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rant time

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 11 Jul 2014 13:55

Ruddy DWP
(/()&/&%/&%·%=P?=T$EYOI=)UTRRETYOIUYYFTYR)&%&(&)=
breathe (=)(/((/&&/)?==)//&/&RTIPI^PUYYRETRRETRE
sigh
))((&=(/&$%&%/=/&%TRYIUOI
DWP
/)(/&&/&%/&%$&%$&/=?)?//&·%!%%/=)?=(%E/I=(DFYYT//UYE
DWP OIOY%&(/&%%/%&/()&R%&WWTTUOI
Scream ......

Rant over ..thank you for listening :-D

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 11 Jul 2014 14:03

I understood every word of that Uzzi and agree with you ;-) :-D

Emma :-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 11 Jul 2014 14:47

I take it somebody has upset you Uzzi :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 11 Jul 2014 15:42

Thank you Golden girl.

OFITG somebody upset me, what ever gave you that idea :-D..it´s not a somebody but a something ie. DWP ... I went for an hours swim in the pool but I had to get out because I was over heating it. I´ve done my rant for today but trust me I haven´t finished with them. I am a tad rather angry so much so I think I can boil eggs if I put them by my ears :-0

Don't ask because it's not worth it yet. ....I will only get all het up again and then $%&*(&%%&( that happens :-D

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 11 Jul 2014 15:57

Uzzi I hope you get everything sorted to your satisfaction :-)

Emma

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 11 Jul 2014 16:11

Emma thank you, I doubt they will sort to my satisfaction but I have given them something to think about by asking how many years can I back claim from them ? .
I just want them off my back and off probate so I can pay out and put mothers wishes to rest. Driving me loopy .......

*picture of a Minx with corkscrew hair and steam from ears *

*smiles* I am calm just want to wring somebodies neck :-0

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 11 Jul 2014 16:14

Uzzi you have my sympathy in dealing with these bureaucrats at DWP, I had a dispute with HMRC, I argued with them for nearly 5 years, telling them till I was blue in the face that they were wrong.

I ended taking my case to the Adjudicator - the Adjudicator took only a few weeks to rule in my favour.

Don't take any stick from them - Good Luck :-)

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 11 Jul 2014 18:11

Ahhhh don´t tell me that, the brain is already at boiling point :-D . HMRC are happy with what I have filed just the stupid DWP. I phoned them today (after 2 weks) and they said a lot of cr*p phone back in 2 weeks, thats when I asked if I could back claim, Scarey ...I can be :-D It actually makes me wonder whether I should do so ! The chappie seemed rather reluctant to talk to me about that :-D

nasty people ..I am waiting :-D