General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Doh!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 20 Jul 2014 13:41

Well, I am up, had a bath, dressed and all ready for the Job Centre meeting..................................tomorrow!

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 20 Jul 2014 13:43

Dazzle them Sharron :-D

edit:

rofl......... because I didn't look........ over there

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:-D :-D :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 20 Jul 2014 13:50

Always good to have a dummy run Sharron lol

Lizxx

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 20 Jul 2014 13:56

Just sit quietly and don't mess up your hair :-D

Jane

Jane Report 20 Jul 2014 16:34

Better to be early rather than late Sharron :-D just don't forget in the morning where it is you are going and think you went today :-D
I have often turned up at the Dentist of Hairdesser a day early (or late) :-S

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 Jul 2014 16:39

Blimey

sorry but you have to do it all again tomorrow :-( :-(

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 20 Jul 2014 18:10

LadyScozz got carried away with her arrows and dragged us all along with her :-D :-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 21 Jul 2014 09:24

huh?

wasn't me, I followed Sharron to the room over there
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Then Sharron came back and redecorated

:-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 21 Jul 2014 09:45

I am always the one who gets the blame for leading people astray.

Just because I have gone doesn't mean you have to come with me.

You can come up the jobby with me if you like.

I expect I will be late today.

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 21 Jul 2014 10:47

You want me to come with you?

Do you not want the job?????????

:-0

"Jobby"........ means something completely different to someone who had a Scottish childhood :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 21 Jul 2014 12:13

Maybe not completely different!

They know I want to be a benefits scrounger but they need to go through the motions (motions in the jobby, what?!).

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 21 Jul 2014 12:19

LadyScozz - being a Scot I know where you are coming from regarding "jobby" :-D :-D :-D best not go there - could get messy :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 21 Jul 2014 22:16

We went along to the jobby today.

It is notas I remember it from my last experience twenty odd years ago. A lot of space, a couple of security guards doing not very much and no jobs to be seen.

Because I am rubbing along a bit and have been out of the market for seven years it was suggested I should ask my doctor to say I am still emotionally drained and not ready to work (no hoper?).

It is about time I learned to not chat to everybody. I have no idea what the gentleman with the two teeth, long grey hair and flat cap was saying but I have no doubt that he will soon be an executive unless there is a vacancy for a village idiot somewhere.

The woman with the really new and interesting approach to having a twitch, oh how I wanted to have a go at it,was telling me how she was always going to have to work and could never retire because somebody had gone on holiday with all her money.

The things you see when you haven't got your gun eh!

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 22 Jul 2014 02:31

Were they job seekers, or the people interviewing you?

:-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 22 Jul 2014 08:29

Well, the bloke in the flat hat said he can't do puters, I think, so which do you think?