General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Quiet tonight

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 23 Jul 2014 00:13

but I have neither intelligence, the will or the bravado to do a domination of the board .....last time I did it in fun I got moaned at and reported .
I will leave you with the threads I have

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 23 Jul 2014 01:28

Ahhhh....Board domination....I remember it well.....The last one I did was on my birthday a few years back.......I remember the first board domination I ever saw on here, it was by Julie Cat.....I think she was off to college and it was her last day on here so she decided to dominate the boards.

there is not much you can push off the boards.....so go for it :-D

Island

Island Report 23 Jul 2014 09:30

Yeah, go for it Uzzi :-D

Others can always post new threads if the don't like it, duh :-D

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 23 Jul 2014 10:17

Domination, I have a lady dressed in leather round for that costs me a fortune! ;-)