General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I am trying to explain

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 24 Jul 2014 12:08

to my 4 legged 9yr old baby that of course it's hot out there it's summer and shouldn't she come in so she doesn't get sun burn on her tummy (she was 4 legs in the air).

Then I heard a neighbour giggle, well don't all us pet owners treat them as family :-0

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 24 Jul 2014 12:10

Bless she actually came in but is now in the sunniest spot with 4 legs in the air.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 24 Jul 2014 12:14

Put some blue tac on her feet Uzzi and turn her up the other way.

Trust me, I knows about these things.

:-D

Dame*Shelly*(

Dame*Shelly*("\(*o*)/") Report 24 Jul 2014 12:17

my little baby was just getting her self settled to pee out side when the dog next door
bark and she came running in and peed on the kitchen floor

RoseoftheShires

RoseoftheShires Report 24 Jul 2014 12:18

My pussycat is poorly I am taking her to see the vet later *fretting* :-(

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 24 Jul 2014 17:41

You could always put her in a bay bath with cool water.. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

That's if she likes water.... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 24 Jul 2014 17:49

Report that dog....it's a bully!

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 24 Jul 2014 18:33

lol at al your comments Sue years ago I used to have a baby blow up pool for them but she was scared of it. She loves going for a paddle in the sea and will stand for hours under a shower but hates the bath,or a pool.

lol prickles in this heat the blue tac would be a mess. and she would eat it :-0

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 24 Jul 2014 18:52

Haven't you got an outdoor shower for her,,,,tut tut tut.

Naughty mummy will have to get one fixed in ASAP for her little girl.... :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 24 Jul 2014 19:42

Sue ยจ*tuts^ I knew there was a reason for wanting that outside shower apart from the hot tub. I will put it on the list of things to do this summer.

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 24 Jul 2014 20:14

Hot tub first then shower for little girl.... :-D :-D :-D :-D