General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Contacting Genes reunited

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 29 Jul 2014 18:39

Hi there

I am trying to contact genes to ask for some help on how to do something but nowhere can I find the "contact us" details can someone help please.

Many thanks

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 29 Jul 2014 18:41

[email protected]

Graham

Graham Report 29 Jul 2014 19:57

Welcome to the boards Margaret. What are you trying to do?

Margaret

Margaret Report 30 Jul 2014 16:47

Budgie rustler - many thanks for this- rhetorically I have to ask why I cannot find it on the genes webpage!

Graham- I'm just starting to use the chat room so may come back to you later if I get no joy from Genes. I am trying to copy some records from someone else's tree to my tree. Also need to sake how to sort out my keep safe as records contained therein seem to have no logic to their organisation nor any titles to search for.

So many thanks to both of you!

Doug Roberts