General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

has anyone els got an error so can't search

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

adelle

adelle Report 7 Aug 2014 13:30

he page you were trying to load has experienced an error. This error has been logged and will be investigated.

If you hit the back button on your browser, it will return you to the page you were on, and you may like to try the action again. If you repeatedly experience the same error, please contact Customer Support.

If you were following a link from your favourites, an email or from another site, the link may have changed. We recommend returning to the home page of the Genes Reunited site, and following the existing menu options to navigate to the same content.

To return to the home page, click on the Genes Reunited logo.

Rambling

Rambling Report 7 Aug 2014 13:43

Sometimes happens on here adelle, i think i have read that a few people are having the same problem lately, so it may just be a temporary glitch :-)

adelle

adelle Report 7 Aug 2014 13:50

Thanx rose hope they fix it only payed for one month need all the time I can get ;) :-)

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 7 Aug 2014 13:51

Ah hah!...The dreaded "Error Fairy" . If you contact support they will fob you off with something ,like "its the volume of holiday traffic usage" or "What Browser are you using" or some other equally silly made up answer. The real reason is ... They aint got a clue. :-D

Had a few yesterday but it seemed to have rectified itself a little later on.
I have not tried today, but will give it whirl and let you know how I get on. :-)

PollyPoppet

PollyPoppet Report 7 Aug 2014 13:51

yes im getting the same is so annoying I wont be renewing my sunbs on here if it keep on

adelle

adelle Report 7 Aug 2014 13:51

Back to reality for an hour the cleaning lol #addictedtohistory

PollyPoppet

PollyPoppet Report 7 Aug 2014 13:54

ive sent them a message they will know im not a happy bunny lol

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 7 Aug 2014 13:56

WellI I just tried for a marriage ... and guess what? :-(

Sorry. An error has occurred

Wish that Error Fairy would go and sit a Christmas tree. :-P

adelle

adelle Report 7 Aug 2014 15:24

Think it's ok now x

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 7 Aug 2014 16:46

Adelle,
you missed the "For" out, as in "it's ok FOR now". :-D :-D

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 7 Aug 2014 21:45

Just try again in a few minutes

I got 2 error messages yesterday evening (during the UK night) when trying to post responses on a thread.

it's an on-going problem ............... although it has been relatively absent for the last few months :-)

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 8 Aug 2014 00:47

I also had the dreaded error message continually when I was searching the records yesterday!

I gave up in the end. The Community Boards appeared to be working ok!