General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

If there is one thing I dislike more

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 9 Aug 2014 18:20

than children walking past the house barking at the dogs to set them off, it´s the adults who should know better doing the same. Even worse is when they find it funny to do it at 2.30am setting 4 excited dogs off. Well 3.5 really because Minx didn´t get that excited, all she could be bothered to do was lift her and and woof.
I now know who it is because I recognised the voice today and I know where they are staying. So I think that I should record the dogs and then at 8am when they are nicely sleeping put the recording on loud through their door :-D :-D :-D

and no I haven´t got another 2 dogs but there are 2 lovely tiny but yappy chihuahuas across the road. They also set Jack off and the GS and Dalmatian behind us.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 9 Aug 2014 22:27

do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 9 Aug 2014 22:31

Visitors I assume?

trevor

trevor Report 9 Aug 2014 22:53

cant give em a slap anymore shame on em <3

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 9 Aug 2014 22:56

now there's a choice between left shoulder and right ...

trevor

trevor Report 9 Aug 2014 23:02

id love to borrow a big dog and scare the buggers who do it <3

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 9 Aug 2014 23:13

trevor........

:-D :-D

trevor

trevor Report 9 Aug 2014 23:19

susan <3

trevor

trevor Report 9 Aug 2014 23:21

kisses <3

Wend

Wend Report 9 Aug 2014 23:25

Who is Susan? :-S

trevor

trevor Report 9 Aug 2014 23:30

a fiend ;-)

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 10 Aug 2014 09:26

Ann yes they are visitors and I think even their fellow country men are having a hard time with them :-D
Hope fully they are only here for another week ;-)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 10 Aug 2014 09:45

Some of ours I assume? Lovely people!!!