General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

In Memorie of Deanna Tomorrow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 20 Aug 2014 23:41

It seems like only yesterday I was talking to my friend Deanna
And then you were gone you were sutch aloverly lady
We all miss you and will never forget your friends on here
But since you went someover friends went do
But Deanna I will never forget you
One day we will met again
So tell then rest in peace
In memorie of one of my best friends Love Dutch xxxxxx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 21 Aug 2014 07:49

I remember Deanna often but am thinking especially of her and her lovely family today. I don't hear from Tony now, I often wonder whether to phone and ask how they are but am worried about disturbing Allan in case he isn't very well now.

I still have the text in my phone telling me of her admission to hospital and what the doctors found when they checked her over. Our lovely Deanna, who fought back from the stroke and all her health problems till they were too much for her to bear any more, was so ill. I was heartbroken to read the text and at a loss for what to say to Tony however I got a card off immediately and it arrived in time for him to read it to her.

Hope you are watching us all Deanna, and have welcomed BC to the GR club in that better place. You were such a lovely friend to me.

Love
Lizxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Aug 2014 09:00

Remembering Deanna, such a lovely friendly funny lady. <3 <3 <3

dutch

dutch Report 21 Aug 2014 09:27

Liz put it oon last night for today incase I forgot ,as not having agood time at the moment Dutchx <3

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 21 Aug 2014 14:26

Thinking of the delightful Deanna, and her O.H. and son.

<3 <3 <3

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 21 Aug 2014 14:55

Remembering Deanna, her warmth and humour.

Gwyn

Sallie

Sallie Report 21 Aug 2014 16:15

Thinking of Deanna and her family today.

Rest in Peace Deanna. <3

Love, Sallie. xx