General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cold Beer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 30 Aug 2014 01:22

I thought that may get your attention :-D

DH came home from golf yesterday with a new stubbie holder (for those who don't know, it's a small insulated tube-shape thingie, for keeping small bottles & cans of beer cool).

Another one for the collection, we keep them in a string bag hanging outside on the deck.

This one is different........ there's a little thermometer on the side, to let you know how cold your beer is!!

:-D

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 30 Aug 2014 02:52

Theres a New stubby holder on the market, being advertised, its a wrap around,
will see if I can get one, it wraps around 5 Stubbies , or Tinnies. and has a block of Ice in the centre, I should be able to get a picture for you.

Yep here it is on-line.

http://stubbystrip.com.au/index.php?route=product/category&path=6

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 30 Aug 2014 03:36

I like the one with the bottle in the middle (full of ice?).

DH has a small Esky (cooler), big enough for 6 tinnies... or lunch & 2 cans of lemonade :-D It's very handy for golf.

:-D

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 30 Aug 2014 06:14

I will get one on line, it will be ages before they will be in K Mart.

(Well you answered my Tartan thread). :-( :-(

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 30 Aug 2014 07:41

If DH wants one, we'll get it online...... the closest K-Mart to us is almost in Qld; the local Target is a "country" branch, about a quarter the size of the usual stores.

:-)

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 30 Aug 2014 07:48

Dont think their out there yet

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 30 Aug 2014 08:05

Fancy a cold beer LadyScozz