General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

TOMORROW NIGHT ITV FANS OF

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 8 Sep 2014 15:59

Tomorrow night fans of Long lost Family have a programme follow up of the extraordinary searches made on some of the earlier programmes including some of the people it on at 8pm

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 8 Sep 2014 19:02

I will be watching just to see how the cases worked out after the camera's stopped rolling..

Linda

Linda Report 8 Sep 2014 20:35

I have often wondered what sort of after care they get.

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 9 Sep 2014 19:35

Nudge :-)

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 9 Sep 2014 20:04

Starting now

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 9 Sep 2014 20:46

its very sad this week :-( :-(

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 9 Sep 2014 21:11

It wasn't that sad in fact I can say it was a happy ending for the two sets of sisters even after 4 years.

It was just so sad that the birth mother and the son had an upset in the mother's house while the son and his family were stopping over Christmas.

Maybe the situation of all the people living in a small space say over a 4 week period is where it went wrong..

My personal opinion is that any situation like that people should all stop in a hotel as then there are no compromising situations and at least a person could go to their room and cool down..

I just hope the mother and son can at least start talking to each other..

Linda

Linda Report 9 Sep 2014 21:19

So sad about the mother and son I do hope they find a way forward but I was surprised that the programme did not touch on any after care. or do they just put the people together, I still love the programme though. :-) :-)