General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

eBay on the Fritz again

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 14 Sep 2014 17:27

As far as I can tell eBay sign on is not working.

Rambling

Rambling Report 14 Sep 2014 17:30

Just tried it and mine is working ok.

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 14 Sep 2014 19:36

u r lucky then it was down most of the day until around 6pm now it is down again issues session timeout, logon refused. There are thousands of tweets about it and posts at tamesbay etc. Site is up but not operational.

Rambling

Rambling Report 14 Sep 2014 20:18

How strange, hope you get back on soon Rollo, it is very frustrating I know ( especially when someone else says they're not having a problem ;-) )

If it's any consolation I am fed up myself, having just tried to access another site only to have the "invalid server cert" come up ( getting that a lot lately and I don't know why :-( )

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 14 Sep 2014 20:30

We had trouble earlier too.

OH could not get onto his items on Ebay, and some were ending! Also some were on a Watch List.

Not best pleased, the air was blue!

:-P

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 14 Sep 2014 21:14

Both daughter and I had trouble earlier on but OK now :-(