General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How will it go?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 17 Sep 2014 18:02

Not asking how you would / will vote in the referendum, just how do you think it will go yes or no?

My guess is no, but that will not be the end of it. It will rear it's head again and again till the yes camp get their way :-S

Graham

Graham Report 17 Sep 2014 18:10

Scotish President Alex Salmond said that if the Scotish people voted against indepence there wouldn't be another referendum in our lifetime.

I don't think it's as close as the media try to make out. I think the majority are against and the media talk rubbish.

GlasgowLass

GlasgowLass Report 17 Sep 2014 18:43

I'm not so sure about that Graham!
I was convinced that the majority would rather stay in the union

I was out and about in my local area today and judging by all the Blue Stuff that's being displayed everywhere.....I'm concerned!

Joeva

Joeva Report 17 Sep 2014 18:47

Just watching the ITV News all the Scottish people living in England said they would vote NO ! Hmmmm.........