General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

re john richards

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

natasha

natasha Report 9 Oct 2014 19:21

hi im back again! im looking for any information anyone may have on john richards and a sarah richards
the only way i have these names is they are on my great nans birth certificate, its saying sarah was formanly a sarah squelch however i cannot find anything on her for former marriages or even a marriage to john richards, any help would be gratefully recieved ....thanks tasha

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 9 Oct 2014 19:29

For info.......

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1322875

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 9 Oct 2014 19:29

hello Tasha - this would be better posted on Find Ancestors, unless they are living people

Also you have to give some relevant dates plus a location - I would imagine there are thousands of John and Sarah Richards in the world

lostmeboardname

lostmeboardname Report 9 Oct 2014 19:29

Hi
You will get a better response if you put this on the find ancestors board.
good luck
Jan

natasha

natasha Report 9 Oct 2014 19:31

ok thanks ill give it a try x

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 9 Oct 2014 19:39

Hi Natasha

Rather than post another thread on the "Find Ancestors" board.......it would be best if you return to the thread you already have, which is posted on the "Genealogy Chat" board.

Members will be able to see the information that has already been found for you and it will avoid duplicate research.

Prickles. :-)