General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Two programmes I enjoyed last night

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 16 Oct 2014 12:45

On Channel 4 - Super Vet - fascinating.

BBC2 - forgotten the title! The lost city of Egypt under the sea - the artefacts unbelievable.

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 16 Oct 2014 13:40

Hi Chris :-)

Watched the last series of Supervet and he is fantastic
this time round also.
OH had recorded the lost city in Egypt cause love that sort
of programme, wasn't that something else...amazing.

Emma :-)

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 17 Oct 2014 06:44

I too love watching the Supervet, he is such a caring clever chap and so dedicated to helping the animals. The cost of the ops etc shows how important pet insurance is tho.

I recorded the programme to watch later, which I haven't had time to do yet, but couldn't record the Lost city of Heraklion? programme as o.h. was recording somethin at the same time. When I spotted it repeated last evening I was too late to record or watch it!

Hope it's shown again

Lizx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 18 Oct 2014 04:16

Just watched the programme, what a lovely chap he is, to care so much for those animals but what a softy he is with his own dog. He leads rather a lonely life I think if all he does is work and does such long hours. I think I saw on one programme that he even sleeps at the surgery a lot of the time.

I did feel sad for that little girl who has Pandas disease/syndrome. Life must be very difficult for her so I am glad her cat was helped to recovery after being hit by a car.

Lizx