General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The "Agenda" on ITV tonight

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 20 Oct 2014 12:22

Obviously Nick Clegg is not satisfied with being ridiculed on his weekly slot "Ask Clegg" on LBC Radio, now he has decided to appear on ITV's "Agenda" programme on ITV, where a panel debate anything from politics to popular culture.

In tonight's episode, the Deputy Prime Minister, will join ITV's political editor Tom Bradby, the "comedian" Dom Joly, the broadcaster Julia Hartley-Brewer, and the novelist, Nikita Lalwani.

So Tom Bradby ITV's political editor - has two comedians on the panel tonight :-D

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 20 Oct 2014 15:14

My god do people really work hard / loll on the sofa all day, sit down for something funny / interesting / entertaining / provocative etc and then on a voluntary basis choose to watch Nick Clegg ? Surely not other than the Lib Dims.

I would have to be tied down and threatened with Tov. Putin's Siberian tiger and even then may choose to take my chances.

If the political parties had to go on x-factor ukip would win out of site. That is something the trad parties may care to think about especially after a near thing in Scotland. The poor young things will surely not give Cleggie another go.

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 20 Oct 2014 15:48

The more whisky I drink, the more I understand what purpose Nick Clegg serves :-D

Dermot

Dermot Report 20 Oct 2014 15:56

Such Cleggy braggadocio is sure to gain some unexpected attention.

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 20 Oct 2014 16:22

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 20 Oct 2014 19:43

OFITG :-D :-D :-D

Think I might join you but mine's rum! :-D