General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

S*ds law

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 20 Oct 2014 16:50

At the weekend I said to OH now we have our solar panels up maybe we should add them to the house insurance. Not a bad idea he agreed and said that he would phone the insurance company up on his day off and inquire. Whilst we are at it I said why don´t we get boiler cover ..Why I said this I do not know apart from that annoying Home Serve advert was going through my head. (that´s what you get for watching Downton Abbey) Why he said well said I my Mum´s was a godsend the amount of time I called them out. His reply was that´s Mum´s boiler was 25yrs old gas and obsolete, but did say he would check if it would keep me happy :-D
Today our boiler sprung a leak and blew the electrics :-0 :-0
We will see if we can repair or if it needs replacing tomorrow as it was siesta time.
Thankfully the back bedroom has a boiler for the en-suite and upstairs so we still have hot water.
BUT :-0 :-0 :-0 as OH went out to work he said shall I still check the insurance about boiler cover ..........grrrrrrr

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 20 Oct 2014 21:41

Methinks they will want an inspection and service history to provide cover....