General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SENT SON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 22 Oct 2014 10:51

JUST SENT SON TEXT MESSAGE
AT 11 AM YOU WILL BE
42 YEARS OLD,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON
LOVE MUM AND DAD
XXX

Mersey

Mersey Report 22 Oct 2014 11:34

Happy Birthday to your son DizziWizzi :-)

Anotheranninglos

Anotheranninglos Report 22 Oct 2014 17:56

Hi Dizzi,
Do you txt your son on his birthday at the time he was born. I always try and speak to my lot around the times they were born.

How are your legs now.

Anne

Dame*Shelly*(

Dame*Shelly*("\(*o*)/") Report 22 Oct 2014 21:35

are you kidding ann :-D

i can not even remember the time of the first one being born
let alown the 6th one
just about remember the date thay was all born :-D :-D :-D :-D

♥†۩ Carol   Paine ۩†♥

♥†۩ Carol Paine ۩†♥ Report 22 Oct 2014 22:21

3am call to daughter :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 22 Oct 2014 22:49

Happy Birthday Dizzi's son :-D

Mine were born at 4:30pm and 6:30pm - I think! Must call them to find out - they have their tiny hospital bracelets with the precise time on . :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 23 Oct 2014 06:24

Happy Birthday to your son, Gwen, this is his first as a Daddy, isn't it? Or have I got my wires crossed?

My son was born at 4.30am I think or maybe 6.30am, can't remember at the mo, but it's on a painted plate somewhere. I was born early in the morning too and we are both night owls, yet my o.h. was born at 2.30pm and is a lark!

Has this happened with your son, Gwen, is he a night owl and how about other people's children, larks or owls?

Lizx

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 23 Oct 2014 07:22

HE GOT HIS FIRST DADDY CARD,,,,,
BABY MAISIE WAKES AT 5;30 HAS A BOTTLE
THEN SLEEPS TO SEVEN,SO AT THE MOMENT
HE'S GETTING SOME SLEEP BUT AS SOON AS MAISIE
GETS OLDER I EXPECT HER SLEEPING WILL CHANGE

BUT HE'S GOT THE AGES TO COME;
YOU KNOW
TEETHING
DREADED TWO'S
FIVE AND SCHOOL

BUT THE BEST IS TEENAGER,WAS GOING TO SAY HIS HAIR
WILL FALL OUT BUT HE'S GOING A BIT THIN ON TOP ALREADY ,XXX

Anotheranninglos

Anotheranninglos Report 23 Oct 2014 11:52

Following on from dame shelley, I can remember the times I Have more trouble remembering the dates. The two are ok both born same day a year apart. then a gap and had another two born within a yr of each other one born 25 of (aug or march) the other born 24 of (aug or march). get them confused, always have to say is it your birthday this mth. then another gap and had youngest one now 23 had his birthday 4 days early until he was 4, it was only when I took his birth cert into school for him to start that they noticed I had written his birth date wrong on the application form.
I must be the worst mother for remembering there childrens birthdays.
Anne