General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Emmerdale

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 24 Oct 2014 13:00

Emmerdale , I have watched this .for a long time .but its really over the top .use to love Mr wilks & Amos ..the stories were much better then .I keep watching hoping it gets better :-)

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 24 Oct 2014 13:06

I stopped watching it years ago Barbra!

I loved it when it was Emmerdale Farm- a gentle farming community series.

OH stopped watching it when they had some kind of dream fantasy story line involving Mandy Dingle.

I stopped watching a little while later!

NOW I LOVE CORRIE

That is soooo realistic.
So many murders / murderers in one street! AND nearly everyone of them have been to prison at one time or another :-D
BUT I STILL LOVE IT :-D :-D

The Welsh S4C Soap Pobol Y Cwm (People of the Valley) is the best! :-D :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 24 Oct 2014 13:13

Hya Jen sorry dont watch corie .havent for a long time .use to like Jack & Vera .Stan & Hilda .Glad you enjoy it :-)

Sally

Sally Report 24 Oct 2014 13:37

I like emmerdale have watched almost from the beginning although it is completely different now it is still my favourite

I like corry as well

sally w <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 24 Oct 2014 13:39

Bring back 'Crossroads'.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 24 Oct 2014 14:10

I watch Emmerdale - love it

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 24 Oct 2014 14:20

I am also an Emmerdale fan....see Robert's back
with a new head :-D :-D :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 24 Oct 2014 14:25

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 24 Oct 2014 14:27

Is it Robert the Third? :-D :-D :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 24 Oct 2014 14:58

I watch Emmerdale (and Corrie and Eastenders).
I didn't use to like the 'old' Robert but this one seems ok. I do wish they would find Rachel and get that storyline over with though.

Barbra

Barbra Report 24 Oct 2014 18:13

Wonder whats going to happen .maybe Katy will swap Andy for Robert ? oh the suspense .thanks for your comments :-)

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 24 Oct 2014 18:33

im so sad i watch Emmerdale, corrie and eastenders can remember watching it as Emmerdale farm and me and mum still talk about it as she loves it as well

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Oct 2014 21:12

I am an avid Emmerdale fan, and proud of it LOL :-D

Phyll

Phyll Report 24 Oct 2014 22:06

Stopped watching any of the soaps when I got my computer 6 years ago.
Phyll

Libby

Libby Report 24 Oct 2014 22:44

Emmerdale is my favourite. I am sure I used to watch Emmerdale Farm in the afternoon with my Mum ...... and Annie Sugden baked apple pies every day :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 25 Oct 2014 13:57

Emmerdale was good with Annie .Jack .Matt ,loved it then .its all about affairs & naughty goings .still watch it though :-)