General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please read! We need you!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rambling

Rambling Report 24 Oct 2014 20:03

Do you enjoy expressing your thoughts in poetry or prose?
Do you have a story you would like to tell before it is lost for ever?
Do you have a song in your heart that only needs words to be a poem of which you can say with satisfaction, "I wrote that!"?

The GR writers group is open to everyone who would like to write ( you know they say everyone has at least one book in them) or to read ( be my critic, you know you want to lol).

We are not critical ( unless specifically asked to give constructive criticism ), we keep everything private, nothing appears on the board it is all sent privately via email, there are no restrictions on what you can write, it can be fiction, non fiction, poetry, prose, any genre.

"“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
Toni Morrison"

Please come and write with us!

Rambling

Rambling Report 24 Oct 2014 20:37

PS if you would like to join but don't want to say so on here, please send a PM to me or to Ann in Glos :-)

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 24 Oct 2014 21:58

I hope you get some more contributors our Rose :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 24 Oct 2014 22:21

So do I. Please don't think we are all experts, there are only a few of us and we are mainly amateurs just enjoying writing. :-)

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 25 Oct 2014 14:13

Nudge :-)