General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

TWO DEATHS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 26 Oct 2014 19:49

STRANGE AND SOMEWHAT SAD WEEKEND,WENT AWAY FOR
THE WEEK END TO GIVE OH RESPITE BREAK,BEFORE I WENT
A FRIEND CAME IN A BIT CONFUSED HE HAD A MESSAGE ABOUT HIS SISTER WHO IS MY COUSINS WIFE (CONFUSING I KNOW) WHILE I WAS AWAY I GOT IN TOUCH WITH ANOTHER
COUSIN ASKED HOW HER SISTER/MY COUSIN WAS ,,"SHE'S DIED A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO" I JUST,WELL CANT EXPLAIN WHAT I FELT SHE HAD TRIED TO CONTACT ME BY PHONE AND LETTER BUT I NEVER ANSWERED,I NEVER RECIEVED IT
THEN WHILE COMING HOME OH SAID FRIEND CAME BACK ROUND HIS SISTER MY COUSINS WIFE HAD DIED TODAY
FEELING A BIT NUMB, DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY
BOTH RIP <3

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 26 Oct 2014 20:41

Dizzy what a shock for you, a terrible weekend. You will feel numb so hard to take in all at once. Take care

Sylvia <3

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 26 Oct 2014 20:45

Condolences to all Dizzi,

Mr M. X <3 X

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 26 Oct 2014 22:46

<3 <3

Florence61

Florence61 Report 26 Oct 2014 22:47

Oh dizzy, gosh such shocking news. it will take a little while to sink in.

Thinking of you
take care

Florence
in the hebrides <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 27 Oct 2014 04:17

Gwen, I am so sorry for your loss, twice over too, it does hit you hard when you lose people you havent been in touch with for a while. I have been in the situation myself and tell myself I will try harder to keep in touch but life gets in the way. Try and think of happy times with your cousin and your neighbours sister. I am sure they understood your illness and the limitations it put on you.

Lizxx

AnnMarieG

AnnMarieG Report 27 Oct 2014 16:28

:-( <3 <3 <3

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 27 Oct 2014 23:07

Dear Dizzi

Hello

Sending you lots of caring thoughts.

Do take things gently, my friend.

My sincere wishes to you
Love Elizabeth,